JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
IT IS THE ONLY CHOICE! WHY?
- Design – In our beautiful South Africa with beautiful sights, the attractive design does not divert ones attention from the environment.
- Suitable for high corrosion areas e.g. industrial or coastal areas because of the ZincAlu & PVC coatings, there for it has an extra-long lifespan.
- The panels have horizontal reinforcements and are heavily welded mesh.
- Our specially designed post system means:
- Our panels on the posts are fixed laterally. They are protected with anti-vandal metal security fixators.
- Supplied complete with polyamide accessories and cap, the welded tubular posts in H-shape, are also galvanized and PVC coated.
- 5% Alumiminum and 95% Zinc Super wire coating means that our product, compared to ordinary galvanized wire, provide three times more durability.
- It can be electrified because it is ZincAlu Super wire.
- We use the IPE Post system. This simply means that the various panels are fitted in between IPE posts. We do this by using mini ‘spider brackets’ bolted together. All fittings are stainless steel and have been PVC coated, meaning that the galvanized wire panels are Class A and sealed with an epoxy adhesion coat, ensuring that there is a flawless connection.
- We are able to offer a ten year guarantee because of our PVC coating technology that assist with anti-corrosion.
The Maxi-Fence secures
- Sports stadiums
- Public facilities and buildings
- Infrastructure and transport
- Commercial premises and office parks
- Residential Developments
- Industrial Sites
- High-Security Environments
- Educational Institutions
- Golf and Lifestyle Estates
- Swimming pools
- Tourist Infrastructure
- Horizontal reinforcements together with heavy welded mesh
- 3048mm in Width, with various ranges of heights: 1730mm – 2430mm (customer requirements for higher maximum security)
- Spaces: 12.7mm (H) x 76.2mm (W)
- Diameter of the core wire is 3mm
- Diameter of the PVC coated wire is 3.4mm
- Small spaces in the mesh, makes climbing difficult because there are no toe or finger holds
- Conventional wire/bolt cutters find it difficult to cut through the welded joints and robust wire.
- You can choose to electrify entire panels or you have a choice of adding electric strands
0861 37 37 37
|Back||Back to top|